Out of the Mouths of Babes

by EmptyInside 4 Replies latest social humour

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I had family in from out of town. And they went with another relative because he was the visiting speaker. I wasn't there,but I heard a lot of people approached them after the meeting. It's a neighboring congregation,and they already know most people attending.

But,I guess the Watchtower study conductor wasn't so enthusiastic, so to speak. I heard that while everyone was standing around talking ,my 11 year old nephew said real loud,"Boy,that Watchtower conductor sure was boring." lol. My poor mother was quite embarrassed,but no truer words have ever been spoken.

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Wish I could have been there I would have shaked hands with that kid....

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Wish I could have been there I would have shaked hands with that kid....

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Your nephew just said what everyone else was thinking. There was probably a few people that had to choke back laughter!

• wobble
    wobble

We had a "special needs" kid in my old Congo. he would do the same, during the meeting quite often.

He knew quite well what he was doing, as he did when saying to someone whose partner had just left them "give my regards to .... "

He had the knack of asking a most difficult to answer question in a way that made him look as though he had asked in all innocence.

He used to crack me up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit