Why did Jesus come to Earth as a man?

by StopTheTears 67 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I don't have the time, the patience, or the license to prescribe the medications to fix everything that's wrong with it.

Very interesting response, dear WL (again, peace to you!). Well, if you weren't/aren't a JW, you certainly respond to valid disagreements with your beliefs like one. Surely, if I am in error as to anything that I posted here... and you are not... you can show me where. Surely. Or... perhaps not, hence, the deflection... masquerading as a response?

You have a great day and say hello to the voices for me.

(Smile) There is only one voice, dear one, and I'm not a psychic... so you should go ahead and say hello for yourself.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Shelby I love you so much! My respect for the insight and wisdom and understanding, that you share from our heavenly father to all here, grows almost daily.

I wish you would seriously consider perhaps writing a book? Just thinking of practicalities, selfishly, lol.

Before anyone accuses me of being a 'follower' of AGuest, please dont. I am just very proud to be her fellow spiritual 'brother' in Christ, and believe that she is one the main reasons that I was 'brought' to this site. Her patience and commitment to the 'truth' is exceptional. I am under no illusion that she should be 'followed' or 'worshipped' but rather that she offers such magnificent proof of the existence of who myself, she and others 'follow'.

Wont Leave - with respect I think perhaps you should consider adopting a less arrogant and proud stance. There is much to learn via Shelby. If you want it validated then go, as she suggests, to the source yourself?

Loz x

Edited to add: There are a number of fruitloops on this forum, the average quota anyway lol, but dont anyone be mistaken....AGuest aka Shelby is not one of them.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Dearest Loz (may you have a piece of cake),

Edited to add: There are a number of fruitloops on this forum, the average quota anyway lol, but dont anyone be mistaken....AGuest aka Shelby is not one of them.

Anyone who claims to receive messages from a supernatural being is a "fruitloop". Sorry, but she needs medication.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thanks for the cake BP...sod the diet!

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

Loz x

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear Loz... the greatest of love and peace to you! May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, our Lord and King, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), be upon you... and your entire household... to time definite! Truly!

I am, as always, your servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Sorry, but she needs medication.

This from someone who obviously can't even control her own computer mouse. Sounds a bit "compulsive" to me. But what do I know about such things. The DSM-IV is way over MY little head.

SA, on her own... and obviously "tired"... in more ways than one. So... night-night (or good morning, depending on where you are)...

• trillaz
    trillaz

I am not a JW and do not fear any man. My relationshop is direct with my Lord.

I hope that is true and I apologize for having you pegged wrong. However, since you use pictures from www.watchtower.org for your posts, it would seem most unlikely for a random person to use their images.

• Awen
    Awen

I copied and Googled the first sentence in STT post.

Guess where it comes from?

http://www.watchtower.org/e/rq/article_03.htm

Does STT have any posts that wasn't ripped off someone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit