So did He do the same in Japan?

or New Zealand?

or Indonisia?

or Chile?

Or is He inconsistant?

Or is the WTB$ just stupid?

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I'm serious. Almost all Bibles are printed on good quality paper. Thin and smooth. It's very good for rolling stalks or joints.

• cult classic
    cult classic
    In the words of one longtime missionary, 'You had to be here to appreciate how clearly Jehovah's hand was in evidence.'"

No thanks.

• designs
    designs

His hand was in the evidence? Couldn't the Almighty just stop those darn Natural Disasters before they wipe out so many Believers...

• QuitWastingTIME
    QuitWastingTIME

Did anyone ever see the old 80's movie "The Gate"? The Bible came in handy when it temporarily stopped those little monsters from hell. It closed the gate for a little while when they through it in there.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Bibles from a religious Publishing Company? Sure.

Water from a water company? Sure.

It's all the WTS has to offer.

• Alfred
    Alfred

FYI... I was in Haiti recently... the airport looked like a ghost town... the only humanitarian presence appears to be the UN... two years ago, there was no place to park airplanes... there were wide-body freighters from all over (Canada, Brazil, Europe, Asia, etc.) and the airport was gridlocked... some flights had to be diverted to Santo Domingo or Cuba until parking space for airplanes opened up...

Again, that was two years ago... and now the airport is a ghost town...

Regarding the JW families that suffered material loss as well as loss of life... I'm guessing the Watchtower got their money's worth with the publicity they received in the beginning and got out of dodge as soon as all the media attention died out...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit