ten toes OH we dont really know what the hell were talking about WE JUST NEED U TO KEEP BUSY AND OBEY AND MAKE US MONEY THOUGH YOUR DONATIONS OR THOSE U CONVERT

by TheLoveDoctor 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Right now it is in a relax state but soon it will rise and stick it to the whole world of mankind.

LOL Totally ADD . . . priceless!

On the count of three everybody bend over!

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Totally ADD Thanks near pissed myself laughing

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Did I get this right? It's another typical 'flip flop' (sorry, to mention toes & flip flops, sounds like a bad pun).

10 toes:

1965 = significant

1978 = not significant

It book (1980's?) = significant

2011 = not significant

I guess they'll be significant again soon!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think you've got it punk.

So what are the main flip-flops of the Borg? Sodom/Gomorrah resurrection, Ten Toes, and there is another common one I just can't recall...

• sizemik
    sizemik

Don't know if this is what you're thinking of Mad . . . but the "superior authorities" of Rom 13 have been batted over the net a few times.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Toes?..Effin Toes?..

How brain dead would you need to be,to talk about what toes on an imaginary statue mean?..

It`s too early in the morning to read something that stupid..

I doubt it gets any better as the day goes on..

Effin Toes..

I need an Effin Coffee!..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL @ this whole thread.

There gonna talk about every body on that damn daniel statue as the years go by 2015...2016...2017...and so on.

• Reality79
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Here is a perfect example of how JWs learn "the truth" and THAT info remains their "truth" no matter what noo lite comes out.

Talk to a JW who came in during the 70s (me, for example) and he'll say the "toes" are just part of the feet and don't mean anything significant or different from the rest of the feet. It's the Anglo-American world power. That is what I was taught and the various waves of noo lite that ebbed and flowed back and forth throughout the rest of my time in the Borg had no effect.

That's why when I first heard about the "new light" I thought to myself: "this isn't new, this is what they've always taught isn't it?" But I was wrong. They DID teach this "new" light before but not consistently, as punk has shown. BTW, the 1999 Daniel book has the toes as significant. So from around 88 until this summer the toes HAVE BEEN significant but even though I was a JW from way before that until just last year, I NEVER EVEN NOTICED.

This is very typical. I hear "old" light coming out of my parents' mouth all the time. They didn't even know about the 1995 generation change so when it was changed again, back to the 1927 light, they were rather confused.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Hey what kind of shoes do Jehovah's Witnesses wear?

Flip Flops!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit