Fãith in Actión part 2 - new d v d

by RayPublisher 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My lot will just lap it up and thank jehovah for their spirituoool foood.

Everyone they come in contact with will be offered a loan of the DVD.

Except me

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Can you say... amha'aretz?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

wow...

propaganda at its best

oz

• VM44
    VM44

Mega links still work!

• trillaz
    trillaz

Thanks very much for this vid. I'd like to see the R&F comment as well as more whitewashing of past failures by the WT.

• Andrew Derevyanko
    Andrew Derevyanko

RayPublisher, thank you very much that you made available the DVD-video for downloading.

In the film there were two videos of J.F. Rutherford, one in 1935 and another in 1941. It is interesting why Watchtower Society put so short videos, just few seconds in duration.

Do you know where have the Watchtower Society taken the videos of Rutherford?

Is there any-where Rutherford's videos more long in duration?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Andrew - Yes there is at least one longer clip of Rutherford.

When I was at Bethel they put on a talent show they call family night. They screened about 4-5 minutes of an old home movie of him walking around Beth Sarim in San Diego. There was no sound recorded, but it was in color and he was picking fruit, being funny, smiling, winking, even putting his tongue out at one point.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Andrew - Yes there is at least one longer clip of Rutherford.

When I was at Bethel they put on a talent show they call family night. They screened about 4-5 minutes of an old home movie of him walking around Beth Sarim in San Diego. There was no sound recorded, but it was in color and he was picking fruit, being funny, smiling, winking, even putting his tongue out at one point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit