Since College is a Tool of Satan Jws have been reduced to professional gum scrapers for this years San Diego DC...LINK INCLUDED

by foolsparadise 16 Replies latest jw friends

• trillaz
    trillaz

I know a couple of JW scientists. One born in with a MS (no not ministerial servant ) and the other in their profession. The extent of deceit does reach a wide range of walks.

• nugget
    nugget

I wonder whether the fictional costs of the assembly take into account free stadium rental. Probably not since it is a made up figure based on the number of publishers in the circuit.

Good piece from the witness perspective but still leaves a lot of questions unanswered.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I enjoyed reading that. I grew up in San Diego and went to many conventions at that stadium, which was called Jack Murphy stadium then, (I think - lots of years have passed). We used to go help clean the place, rather clever of the wtbts to save money on rent by using volunteer labor, eh? As it happens, it was more fun than attending the convention, which says something about how pathetic a JW's life is.

It was boring, boring, boring and hot. Sunburns galore.

• designs
    designs

Some Pioneer needs to open a Webstore and sell quality Gum Scrappers..........

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

One of my JW relatives is a doctor. She went to school, studied, and put in the long hours all while being a dedicated JW. It amazed me that she continued to be a JW, because the publishers and elders gave her grief at the time. Local needs talks were repeatedly given about higher education and she was "marked". Several years have gone by and she earns a good income; now those same publishers that were supposedly stumbled by her spending years in college are enjoying her company and the elders certainly enjoy her financial contributions.

She is the only JW doctor I know and there are a couple of JWs that were lawyers before joining the cult.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I enjoyed reading that. I grew up in San Diego and went to many conventions at that stadium, which was called Jack Murphy stadium then, (I think - lots of years have passed). We used to go help clean the place, rather clever of the wtbts to save money on rent by using volunteer labor, eh? As it happens, it was more fun than attending the convention, which says something about how pathetic a JW's life is.
    It was boring, boring, boring and hot. Sunburns galore.

It is--and always will be--The Murph to me! And yes, I agree, the cleaning was more fun. We were never priviledged enough to get the gum scraping job. It was always sweeping, in fact, the same section year after year.

It's such a relief to have not attended the convention for two years in a row, now! High five!!!

• therevealer
    therevealer

So here's the rub. Apparently the guy with the mustache knows that his god don't like no gum, gummin up the works, so to speak. No mention if his god gives a lick about the human death toll from all the natural events (weather related) or the human related stuff. Ya I know he is waiting so that no one can accuse him of (whatever) when he kills off satan. But that damn gum, we gotta get on that right now!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit