One of my friends is looking for a delivery job.

by Iamallcool 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Can you list some jobs that involves delivery? Let me give you two examples to begin with, delivery of car parts, delivery of newspapers. He is considering to find delivery jobs that are not in the classifieds.

• moshe
    moshe

I used to deliver Watchtower and Awake magazines- not a good way to make a living.

Couriers deliver- They deliver inter-office mail between buildings, pick up medical tests and deliver to a lab, make deliveries between dental offices and dental labs. etc. Some of these jobs are direct and some of them are bid jobs-- you need a 50mpg hybrid car to make good money.

Even the $499 undertaker likes the Prius- is he going to the crematory?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

A friend of mine used to pick up dead bodies for a local mortuary I guess you call it a pick up and delivery job.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Pizza

• Broken Promises
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

lol, no way.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I used to drive a cab for over 5 years. It can be worth it if you have a tough skin and no violent streak. The best shift to work is the drunk shift ( when bars close).

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Try phararnaceutical delivery. Totally ADD

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Maybe he wants to be where the action is

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Around here, the guys that drive the septic tank pump trucks make good money. If you aim to be #1 in the #2 business, you can earn a very good living.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit