What would you hear if you played a Kingdom Melody backwards?

by watson 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

"The real reason we stopped serving food at assemblies and conventions was because you couldn't keep your damn kids from eating all the puddings."

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Probably, you could interpret a Satanic message. Just bring in the experts that interpreted Satanic messages in every rock song on the radio, and hire them to find Satanic messages in the Kingdumb maladies. (They don't get paid for the ones they fail to find Satanic messages in.) Then report "An expert found Satanic messages in all 135 of the Kingdumb maladies" (don't cite the source--the witlesses never do). And then point out the Satanic messages they found.

Jesus Christ Wiz, would you lighten up for ONCE in your life? They stopped stealing your car sterios when you started locking your car doors! It's over, it's been over.

-Sab

• badseed
    badseed

it's all bs, it's all bs

• nugget
    nugget

I no longer have the music to play either way thank God.

• charlie brown jr.
  • edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

more sense!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

"hey, little girl, do ya want some candy?"

• watson
    watson
    "I know that in this crucial hour my faith will yet be tested/ Around me swarms the Devil's crowd like bees that were molested/ But I can ever beat them off beneath divine protection"

Wait a minute, that's the way they wrote it!!

• roxanesophia
    roxanesophia

Satan appears and asks why you have so much time on your hands, you could be out in field service.

• RADHESYAM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit