Would you be willing to do some closed captioning on two youtube videos for me?

by Iamallcool 18 Replies latest jw friends

• goddidit
    goddidit

Doesn't youtube have automatic closed-captions? I never used it but I heard of it. Maybe they switched it off because it didn't do such a good job. Worth looking into.

• goddidit
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

goddidit, the automatic closed captioning does not do a very good job. It is better when a human do it. Those two videos does not have automatic closed captioining features. I have tried the automatic closed captioning in the past more than several times. The automatic CC does not spell the words very well and they do not do sentences very well. I do not like it.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I do not like it.

Aw, poor baby.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Broken Promises, the two videos does not even have automatic closed captioning features, however I prefer a human to do it for me. I am sure that you have never seen some videos that are awful in closed captioning.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I am sure that you have never seen some videos that are awful in closed captioning.

Actually I have. My sister sometimes watches tv with closed captioning and I've noticed they miss entire lines the actor has just said, or use words the actor didn't say, not to mention spelling mistakes etc.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bttt

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bttt

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

This is my last bttt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest