Witnesses of Jehovah film from about 1986

by violias 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• violias
    violias

My hubby and I had heard that there were unauthorized assemblies being held (80's ) and some of the "apostate" tapes came from those gatherings. We were never invited to any of them but we did hear about them. I was actively opposing the boe in 86-- if only I had known how many more people there were. I knew they were wrong not from reading apostate literature-- I knew they were wrong from reading the Bible, even the NWT shows them to be false prophets. I knew there were some apostate groups but we never were invited into them either. These apostate groups infilitred the congos and some were elders and MS .. In one congo I atteneded I found out both a MS and elder were apart of the apostate group. The elders were actively trying to out these groups ( mostly younger people late teens and 20's ) but they hung together really tight.

I get sick thinking about this time period . It was a horrible upheaval in the Borg , from Bethel to the local KH. You never knew who was spying for which side. I still want to slap someone silly when I think of them trying to force my old demented mother to get rid of her early WT books. I still have them, they belonged to my grandfather .

I grew up in this Org. and did not even recognize them from about 73 onward. When 75 failed people left and the accusations were flying. Infighting among boe's and some really dirty stuff happened to some nice people.

I hope they Rot in H*ll.

• yodastar
    yodastar
    Nice one Violias. If there is a hell that's where there headed. I was a kid in 75 but I remember all the slagging of one's that had sold properties and cashed up, given up jobs etc. like they were demented. All they were doing was following something that the strongly believed would come to pass and then they were ridiculed because of it. Disgraceful that innocent people get affected by this disease.
  • mychainsaregone
    mychainsaregone
    I wish my mother would have seen this... It was around that time that I was a teen and quit going with her. She died in 2009 and was still in the organization, though not as deeply rooted with them as she once was. I am so thankful that I received the free gift of salvation by making Jesus Christ my personal lord and savior!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit