Why do some women think the bottle blonde and bottle tan look is good?

by highdose 13 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

Just met a woman, who would have been pretty had she not been orange and had almost white blonde hair. Neither real, the look came complete with hair extensions which also looked flase.

Does anyone think this looks good??

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I've never been a fan of that myself. Too phony for one thing, plus anytime I've ever been attracted to a white chick, its almost always brunettes, or the occasional red-head. Rarely does a blonde do anything for me, they're just not my type of hype, or cup of tea. There's a blonde woman in another department up here, and she's occasionally orange. She's just like the one you described in that she'd be more attractive if not for being orange.

• Dune
    Dune

I remember having a calculus class with a pretty girl that had tanned herself to the point that her skin was a dark orange. It was kinda sad because the extreme tan took away from someone that was very attractive.

I never really understood the tanning craze (probably because I have a 'natural' tan and can only get so much darker, lol). Personally, i think the natural look is always best and if you're going to tan, don't over do it.

• undercover
    undercover

I think a tan just dark enough to say "I am not a vampire and I actually do come out in the light of day and enjoy the beach from time to time" is fine. That kind of tan can not come from a bottle. Maybe a spray tan can do it, but not self-applied bottle stuff.

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

I am from California and - bleach blonde, orange tan is pretty common. Ode to the Pamela Anderson days I guess.

• watersprout
    watersprout

I'm naturally fair... People don't believe me that my hair has no colour on... I don't tan in the sun... Two weeks in Greece and i came home looking Beige... It must be my white skin repels the sun. Lol. Hate fake tans.. I have tried them and they look vile. I prefer my ''English rose, never seen the sun look''....

There is a mom at Babysprouts school and she was walking behind me.. As i turned the corner i saw her walking down. She was soo orange i thought she was an oompa lumpa! I let out a little scream....

Peace

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

There is a mom at Babysprouts school and she was walking behind me.. As i turned the corner i saw her walking down. She was soo orange i thought she was an oompa lumpa! I let out a little scream

LOL

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

I'm super pale too. I can tan very easily. We're half Scottish and half Italian. I used to be okay with a tan, because I turn brown and not orange, but then my slightly older sister got melanoma so I stopped immediately. It's quite funny. I get harassed where I live because of my skin color. It's not the jovial jib every once in a while either. If I put on a bathing suit, I have to build myself up to take off my covering. Ironically, the only people who do not harass me are African Americans. I guess they know what it feels like and respect the differences.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Why do some women think the bottle blonde and bottle tan look is good?

Because they're conditioned to think that the look is what will get men's attention. Same with fake boobs and liposucked stomachs.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I cut off a 12 year poisoned friendship with a person who just could not stop trying to change me.

Everything visible about me was fair game.

I dressed wrong.

My hair was wrong.

My make up was wrong.

Even my table manners were wrong.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore patronizing/taunting/counseling and cut it off.

I like to color my hair every few years (been about 7 now) but the fake look and vanity are really turn-offs.

I got melanoma in '99 and am religious with the sunblock.

My naturally white skin is just fine by me.

I tried to dye my hair blond, but it came out orangy, so had to cover it with brown a few years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit