I cant keep my Forum name here for anymore than a few days, I have got to constantly re-registar.

by eruption 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• eruption
    eruption

@ leavingjw, where username box is displayed, my e-mail address Is, as soon as i delete my e-mail address in that box to put my username, everything folds, and back to square one !!!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Try FireFox as your home page..Most of us are having good success with it..

That should take care of your problem..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• eruption
    eruption

@pirata, tried Chrome, same thing ?

• eruption
    eruption

Outlaw, not wishing to be sexist, but could you download that young lady ? Yes I will try Foxy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Chrome wasn`t good for me either..

FireFox allows me to do whatever I want..

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/6/23/21/i-do-what-i-want-22875-1277341571-14.jpg

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I dipped this one in Chocolate..

• TD
    TD
    everything folds, and back to square one

Metaphors are the bane of I.T. people everywhere.

Does "folding" back to "square one" mean that all the other fields reset when you put in your user name? What happens if you replace the email address with your user name first?

Is the email address that is appearing in the user name field associated with a Windows Live ID or some other application that auto-completes fields? Did you give your browser permission to remember your user ID and password for this site?

What version of IE are you using? I would suspect that your browser cache is corrupt. Have you tried clearing it?

• eruption
    eruption

TD, I have just drunk a really nice, SHIRAZ, 14% with my dinner, so would rather engage with you at another time,its late at night uk time.

You IT guys speak another language, all you will get from me at this time is gobaldygook, goodnite mate

• TD
    TD

--A little too early here to lift a glass in salute, but Shiraz sounds like a good idea 'Nite.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

Eruption: Did you resolve this issue? What was the problem?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit