I Can't Believe How Incredibly Relevant This Is!!

by slipnslidemaster 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Dawni started a forum... google it if you want to.

• talesin
    talesin

Slippy, I'd love to be talking about world affairs, but my lack of a penis dictates that typing on such threads is like talking to a mirror.

Snoozy, my cat is 6 and very healthy. My aunt's Siamese ate 2 raw chicken wings/day and lived to the ripe old age of 24.

And if you are trying to imply this diet is unhealthy, well, you're wrong. You really trust pet food companies to feed yr best friend? "melamine" look it up.

I know nothing about dog food except that it's easier to make, but research - it's easy to find.

AH, SP "BP".

see ya, slippy!

"everything that's old, is new again"

t

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

There was only ONE forum that was worth not mentioning!! Slippy's Jehovah's Witness Chitchat!! LOL

Two chicken wings a day?? Can cats get food poisoning?

• talesin
    talesin

Well, truly, think about it,, raw mice and birds is what they're meant to eat, nu?

And it was hard to believe when auntie Bee first moved back from Boston and I saw it with my own eyes. The wings were fresh, of course, and Tabitha (lol, after Bewitched, which was a tiny act of defiance agains the JWs for my aunt I do believe, calling her cat after an [albeit TV] witch's familiar] would hold it down w/ one paw, and slowly eat it (crunch, crunch). hehehe,, cheap and healthy food, but they have to start young, otherwise their digestive tract can only deal with commercial food.

I dunno about the food poisoning - probably if it's 'on the turn'.

My neighbours gave kitty some kibble treats a few weeks ago, and they made her very sick. Something about the high-heat processing, makes it like cement in her belly. Go figure. It reminded me of that movie "SuperSize Me", when the guy ate Mickey Dee's for 30 days and almost had kidney failure. Blech!

t

Slippy's --- yes, I had an alright time there, but was offline for a while and *poof*, when I came back, y'all were gone.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Talesin,

I'm not SP. She came back as Freudian Slip.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

A raw food diet is good for dogs as well...it's healthier for them to eat the way nature intended, not the way humans commercialized things. My aunt is a breeder and feeds her dogs a raw food diet and they're the healthiest dogs I've ever seen.

• talesin
    talesin

okay, now i'm really curious,,, but I will MMOB!

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    "What are you giving her to make her fur so glossy and thick?" "Raw food diet" -- she was astounded, as many vets (like doctors) don't know a lot about nutrition.

Raw food diet is great for cats and dogs.

My dog started slowing down and acting old when he was about 7. The lifespan of his breed are only about 9 years, so he was getting old.

I switched him to a raw food diet and now, at 9 years old, he acts like a young pup. He also has the trim physique of a young dog, the only thing that gives away his age is the grey in his muzzle.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

This thread put a smile on my face! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit