OBVES is crazy

by d 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• d
    d

OBVES was wrong and is crazy because we are still here. who agrees with me? LOL

• snowbird
    snowbird

Crazy like a fox!

Same for Larsinger.

Syl

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

This is old light. Tell us some noo-lite.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I don't think they're crazy, just misguided as the result of their need to believe there's something more to life than what meets the eye.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

I get confused by the differences (or lack thereof) between OBVES' Chronological juju magic and Larsinger's Dispensationalist voodoo. I do recall ,however, that one of them said that May 21st only had a 2% chance of occuring; so I would not criticize that individual too much.

Does anyone recall which of them made that statement?

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

He is just fine...the issue with him is that he smokes too much grass

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes but amusing and concerning the value he offers to the forum because of this fact, people can make a inner reflection toward their own psychological health..

• sizemik
    sizemik
    people can make a inner reflection toward their own psychological health..

If I ever start spewing up anything like what those two have to offer . . . tell me immediately and I will section myself . . . I promise.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

OBVES needs to press reset in his brain.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

He still has until the end of the year. It is Campman that is crazy because he is the one that pushed the lie that May 21, 2011 was going to be the end and wanted to profit from it. OBVES, on the other hand, did not specify when in 2011 the end was coming--just that it was in 2011. (And he, as far as I saw, never tried to usurp profit from it.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit