email alert/text on my cell phone

by Iamallcool 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do not know if you can help me with this. How can I get an email notification that I have text on my cell phone?

• Broken Promises
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

my cell phone does not vibrate very well, so I have been missing text messages little bit too late. Thats why.

• teel
    teel

Do you have a smartphone? Because that's the only possibility I see, and even then you would have to search for an app that can do this (technically it is possible to do it on a smartphone btw).

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

no, I have lg model. I might purchase smartphone in the future. Please let me know if you can find the app that can do this. Thank you!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Please let me know if you can find the app that can do this.

Huh? Where did teel suggest that s/he was going to search for anything for you?

How about not being so lazy and do some of your own searching? Or is that too hard for liddle woo?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

BP, LOL! We would probably will not find the app after all. I did google about it yesterday, I do not see anything, sometimes some answers are not found on the internet. If it is on the internet, it is probably a needle in the haystack for me to find it.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

BP, I did not tell Teel to research it for me, I said Please let me know IF he can find it. I did not tell him to look it up for me.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

BP, I did not tell Teel to research it for me, I said Please let me know IF he can find it. I did not tell him to look it up for me.

No, but you assumed that s/he was going to do a search for you. Almost as bad.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I said "IF" he can find it, thats it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit