Buggin Out !

by mmetz 18 Replies latest jw friends

• mmetz
    mmetz

please let me set this straight I am not a JW nor have I ever been a JW nor will I ever be a JW. It came close at one time but I backed out of it after finding freeminds online. But there are some here who are indeed out right evil and my conscience tells me to stay away. simple as that.

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

MMETZ:

You sound decisive. Let your instinct and your conscience be your guide! The forum will continue, life will continue, even you will continue.

It's just a forum, nothing more nothing less. Don't lose sleep over it. Every day, in your basic interactions with human society, through school, work, recreation, you are going to encounter people who communicate dangerous information/behavior.

Leaving the forum does not change the number of "ungodly" unbelievers you will meet in life. They are all around you. Relax, settle down, take a chill pill, have a coke and a smile and forget about it.

If you believe in GOD, I am sure your GOD is not watching you right now and judging your future because you visit this forum. THINK!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

HA HA HA HA HA!!

...there are some here who are indeed out right evil...
    You wouldn't know EVIL if it seduced you with visions of glorious paradise and burned your dreams to ashes.

Don't let the door hit you in the ASCII on the way out, pal!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

mmetz.... I, like you, am not a JW or have ever been one, but I find this board interesting (in a 'looking at a car crash' sort of way). This board, like most others on the net reflect society in general - the good, the bad and the ugly. I for one, believe in an all powerful and loving God. I respect him and try to do live by his teachings. Just because people state other strong opinions that differ than mine doesn't affect me in any negative way, except to make me think. If others opinions are emotionally and spirtually dragging you down, that's not good....you should leave... until you become strong enough (as you get older) and act like a duck by letting it all roll off your back. Good luck.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Double-edge, that was a funny goddamn statement "in a car-crash way".LOLOLOL

I agree. We must seem interesting to people. It's a strange and upsetting life to be a JW. I'll tell you though, most of the time, I don't laugh about my past. Buckets of shit happened, and I'm glad it's over.

And, MMetz, you're right, I don't like people who call themselves, LORD. Teacher, is ok, though. Had enough of LORDS to last a lifetime.

ashi

• hippikon
    hippikon

mmetz : Ok Bugger Off

• gravedancer
    gravedancer
    I would like to say to all who care, I am leaving this thread for good

so why did you start the THREAD then?

• Solace
    Solace

I LOVE THE LORD
    I HATE THE W.T.S
    Take Care and God Bless.

• dmouse
    dmouse
    I recently learned to do quotes

Thanks
    Let's try then.

Oh yeah, if you look at the topic review in the 'post reply' page you can see some of the fancy tricks in bare form!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit