Worlds Apart movie on SBS1 @ 10:05 ...25 / 5 / 11

by smiddy 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

For those who have missed the Danish movie about a" coming of age" witness girl and her subsequent problems that follow,the movie will be shown this coming wednesday night on victorian tv Aust.

If you haven`t seen it I would recommend it. It really hits home about the shunning of baptized family members

smiddy.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

This movie had to have been done by someone who was a former Witness. Did you notice the little background details? They even had one of the societies calanders on the wall in a few scenes.

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

SBS1 @ 10:05 ...25 / 5 / 11 posted ~ an hour ago (5/23/2011) could u translate a bit clearer? thank u

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LoveDoctor, the audience this thread is directed towards are Australians, so Australians understand what it says.

But in other words, the tv channel is SBS1, the movie is being shown at 10.05pm on 25th May 2011.

Ok now?

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

The story is based on the life of Tabita Broner. In the final scene of the film, after Sarah has left the funeral of her friend, she boards a train and smiles at a blond girl listening to her ipod. That girl is Tabita. She is currently living in Copenhagen and going to University. I have seen the movie three times and love it!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Just a reminder it`s on tonight

smiddy

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Thx Smiddy, will be watching!

• talesin
    talesin

I just checked,, it's available for D/L on torrents,,, if it's legal in your country.

Lucky Cdn here!

tal

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you for that information L F I didn`t know that

very interesting

smiddy

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Smiddy, I missed it the first time round.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit