MOM SACRIFICES SON!

by clarity 8 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Let the crazyness begin ... omg woman killed her son. People killing animals.

WHY ...the rapture is coming!

http://sandrarose.com/2011/05/mom-may-have-sacrificed-her-son-in-preparation-for-the-rapture/

clarity

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg, that's so sad.

• tec
    tec

Poor kid :(

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Let the Koolaid drinking begin.... ;(

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

From the article, that is pure speculation at this point. But a horrible story either way. I was in maine when the story broke, so sad.

• steve2
    steve2

The things people do in the name of a so-called 'loving" God. This crazy woman could have confined her lunacy to herself and spared her child. But that would require a smidgeon of the ability to reason - something zealots lack in spades. Well, I suppose the precedent was set in the Old Testament.

• sizemik
    sizemik

A very sick woman . . . throw in the religion factor and it's a tragedy looking for a place to happen. One 6 year old get's his innocent life snuffed out before it even starts . . . his only misfortune . . . being born to a crazy mother. A sad, sad waste.

• poppers
    poppers

If there's any truth that this little boy's death was prompted by Camping's "guarantee" of the Rapture then I hope he can be can be held accountable in some way. I get the feeling his time in hell is about to begin as the public backlash picks up steam.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I absolutely agree. If any deaths are proven to have occurred because of Harold Camping's wacko claims he should be held accountable in a court of law.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit