I feel like a giant idiot...

by MrFreeze 32 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I booked a tee time for sunday with a buddy, he mentioned the rapture was saturday and I said "yeah, the rapture. for people that love jesus and lead good lives."

His response ... "so where we drinking after golf on sunday?"

• Mary
    Mary
    Here the end of the world is tomorrow and I went and forgot and only bought cheap beer for tonight.

My god, how can you live with yourself????! You're lucky The End is coming tomorrow......that way, you've only got 24 hours at the most to feel shame for your actions.......

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

At least you didn't buy any green bananas.

• SEL
    SEL

oh all of you reminded me. i bought some nice fresh fruit today. gonna go eat my fruit now.

• satinka
    satinka

Guess that means I don't have to pay my Visa bill this month...?

satinka

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm actually looking forward to hell . . . it has such an awesome reputation

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Im partying with Hitler tomorrow. I bet he knows some good German brews.

• talesin
    talesin

Hmm, speaking of fruit,,, thanks SEL, for reminding me.

I'm gonna have some mocha fudge ice cream (double whipped) with cantelope sliced on it.

t

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Meijer still has Pepsi on sale. Better get me two cases. Who knows if they'll have Pepsi whereever I end up

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm the idiot. You just bought cheap beer. I forgot to purchase the XTC and arrange the end of the world orgy.

~Sigh~ I fear I've ruined my reputation as an excellent hostess of many fine parties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit