Australian Ex-Witness claims to be Jesus Christ

by Rank&FileGuy 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rank&FileGuy
  • Girlie
    Girlie

Just what the world needs, another jackass cult leader.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

oh my god, what #$#$, i can't believe people would believe this, would anyone believe me if i said i was Josip Broz Tito reincarnated....

• sizemik
    sizemik

Unless I actually see the holes in his hands and put my fingers in them . . . I will not believe

Thomas CLASS

• steve2
    steve2

Let's not be too hasty. He's Australian and by all accounts a fairly typical one: Lots of Australian men act like they're God. Just ask the beleagured Aborigines.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats normal for a Cult that attracts Crazy people..We Have 2 Jesus`s here..LOL!!..

Lars and Este..

Your not going to talk them out of it..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Probably someone from my KH...Geez there were some weirdos...

• sizemik
    sizemik

Lots of Australian men act like they're God.

Yeah but they normally just stick to playing League

• smiddy
    smiddy

Sizemik ,I take exception to that ,I beleive their in the AFL

smiddy

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

There is nothing at all new in this:

- the pyschiatric wards of most hospitals have always had more than their share of patients who claim to be either Jesus, God, the Seventh Angel of Revelation , or something similar.

I vividly recall one evening when I had to bring somebody into the Accident and Emergency Dept of a major hospital:

- while medical staff were attending to badly injured or acutely ill patients, two psychiatrists were dealing with a badly deranged woman, who was adamant that she was the "Seventh Angel" mentioned in the book of Revelation. To prove her point, she was quoting heavily from a green-covered version of - guess what - "our" own New World Translation.

Needless to say, despite then being a very active JW, I kept right out of that one!

Bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit