Hospital Stay

by QUEENIE 9 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

Hello Everyone: Came home yesterday and what a relief on both sides involved..6 days total due to diabetic blisters that got infective real bad and I tore myself away from my webtv to spend the last 6 days at a local hospital trying to clear it up hooked up to an IV pumping antibiotics in my veins 24/7...NOW I am home for home cookin -- hospitals do not cook to my tastebuds..among other things and also BACK TO MY WEBTV..(((((HUGS TO ALL))))

• WindRider
    WindRider

Queenie, so glad you are back and that you are feeling better! Yeah! My brother is diabetic and I know that can be rough. Please take care.

Sincerely, Windrider

• LDH
    LDH

Queenie,

Let me guess. Instead of exercising and watching your diet you've become so engrossed by what you've been reading that you've been a BAD BAD girl.

TAKE CARE of yourself, OK?
    Lisa

• Gopher
    Gopher

Queenie,

Very glad to have you back! Take care of yourself, we want you around for a while....

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• LB
    LB

Take care of yourself Queenie

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hi Queenie, sorry to hear you were in the hospital. It's good to hear you are feeling better, and it is good to have you back. Please take care of yourself, and WATCH YOUR SUGAR LEVELS

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Welcome home, QUEENIE. Take care of yourself.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I will do my best in watching my sugar level, etc. This is the first time I have experienced such a thing and hope the last...Still feel a little under the weather BUT according to doctor I got it before there was anything like amputation would be involved much less death..diet -- we did the BEST we could in that area and while in the hospital they had me on regular diet soo now home I can get back on my dietary diet--fresh fruits and vegs etc..EVEN folks that do not have diebetic problems should watch what they eat just for health reasons((((HUGS)))) to all and talk at you later !!!! Just took seizure meds so neurologically speaking I am okay!!!

• ladonna
    ladonna

Queenie,

Welcome back, and glad to hear you are doing better.

Ana

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((QUEENIE))))

Nice to hear you're feeling better.
    Welcome back!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit