QFR my A$$!

by Yan Bibiyan 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

FAQ'S on some (most?) websites are often put there by the website owners too, in what they believe people are going to ask. So its not that big of a stretch to believe that the writing department also writes the QFR.

Tammy

• Stealth
    Stealth

How many letters do you thing the WTS has received with questions about the WTS association with the United Nations NGO organization?

How many JWs have left the orgnization or have been stumbled by the WTS association with the UN?

If there was ever a QFR that should be answered, this would be it!

Yet, nothing! It's a sham for sure.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

the title should be "Questions FOR readers"

• pirata
    pirata

I heard a talk given by one of the member's of the writing committee, he stated to the effect of: 'The Governing Body, who are also readers of the magazines, decide on what questions to answer'.

You see! It's not misleading. The Governing Body reads decide on the questions AND they read the magazines, so they are questions from readers!

• pirata
    pirata

the title should be "Questions FOR readers"

Exactly. They provide the questions and answers for everything else as it is...

• pirata
    pirata

The picture they had to take out because they ran out of room:

Mentally or emotionally unstable ones are making a mockery of our literal 144,000 truth.

For these ones we have the following message:

• pirata
    pirata

I wonder if we'll see a drop in participants next year due to all the "mentally or emotionally unstable" ones who leave the "truth" in disgust.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Should be "Questions from retards"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When the new Yearbook was released, my 80+ year old parents called to ask "There were over 11,000 partakers at the Memorial....What the H*** does this mean?"

Now they can call and tell me that they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that the Society has addressed the problem in the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit