The Rapture is Saturday- Craigslist advertisements seeking help!

by moshe 20 Replies latest jw friends

• titch
    titch

Moshe: Well, the Dayton Hamfest will just be a non-event....or, will it? But, hey, all of our past Field Day activites have been training us for what comes this Saturday! 73

Titch.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Moshe and titch,

I didn't know you guys are HAMS. I am too! The only other hams I have met here are Honesty and a great guy who I can't remember his name or call that I used to talk to regularly. From about 1979 on, I checked in to the JW nets regularly. Maybe we might have even talked. Who knows?

By the way Moshe......from reading and and being enlightened by your posts.....I have learned that you live very close to my daughter. I won't name the community at this time but you should be familiar with the following eating places. Fitzgerald's Irish Pub, Buffalo Chips and Old 41 and Master Bait and Tackle. I am there several times a year. Several times that I have visited I thought of PMing you to see if you wanted a meetup but I wasn't sure if you wanted to. We differ in opinion but I never push my agenda in person.

If you guys PM me I will give you my ham call and pertinent info. Unfortunately, I moved into an apartment 2 years ago and because of all the line noise I get here, I can't operate HF. My ham club is TRAC.

HappyDad

• moshe
    moshe
    I checked in to the JW nets regularly

I din't get my HF license until 10 years after I left the JWs, although I has a novice call way back in 1972. I only get on the air a few times a year right now, but I have plans for 10/12/15m and an unbuilt Lightning Bolt quad antenna in the garage. I just need a used 30' tower- the max for my city. PM me H-D.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And, I am hoping that they are ready to issue mass refunds on May 22. I believe that, at worst, it will be your final opportunity to buy investment silver before the price heads back up after the futures contracts expire and the banks run out of ability to drive its price down. But, I will not buy anything that is supposed to guarantee acceptance into heaven--besides, they are probably all as wrong as the Jehovah's Witlesses. (EXcept that their date limits the damage they can do.)

• moshe
    moshe

WTWizard- the pangs of distress part are going to happen, that part is right- Our governments have to stop supporting our old energy technology corporations and go to renewable energy- FYI, The money that was spent (borrowed money) on wars in middle east in the last 9 years would have paid for enough solar/wind installations on public land to replace 1/2 of the electricity used in the homes in the USA- what do you think that would have done to the price of oil- and to our national debt?

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Ok since I'm in a Greek Island, that means in just 6 hours it will be Saturday, so I would be ahead from the US a few hours when rapture comes.

So if it comes I will let you know to get prepared...

If not, ENJOU YOUR DAY

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm in Australia and I'm ahead of all of you. I'll let you know how it goes.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Sorry, you are ALL late.

It has been already May 21st for almost 2 hours on the Pacific islands in the 1st time zone. No repports of a Rapture yet....

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

thanks Yan Bibiyan for the info...IF ANYTHING SHOCKING comes, PLEASE let us know!!!

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

Saw this comment on Reddit and had a great chuckle....

"So...umm.....Australians, you still there? What's the end of the world like?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit