Ignored

by Snowboarder 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Well, today i was told why i being Ignored by the young people in my hall. It's because i'm too friendly and i joke to much. So there is this girl, well this is not young she is a few years older then me about 3. But the other young people were "hitting" on her you know what i mean, but she does not like anyone of them because they really boring, and they just talk, talk and they don't show any interesting in her, i was the only one that sent her a sms when she was sick. They ask her out to stupid places like bars, and she is not the bar type girl, she is different type, more the high end type. Apparently she finds me funny and cute....i have a small crush on her, i did ask her to go snowboarding with me, i'll teach her she is not that good, but her boots broke and she needs to get new ones.

Anyway they only invited me to there place 3 times to watch hockey and she was there all times she sat next to me. Once the guy trying to hit on her sat on the other side he kept getting close to her and she kept getting close to me i almost fell on the sofa. So all of them asked her out but she rejected them saying she does not like being them individually. Then recently they they invited some people but i was not invited, she asked them why, and they gave them a long list why, I'm boring, i talk to much, I'm tricky, and on and on, She defended me to them, saying it's not true. Now there ignoring me, and last time they really offended her, she is not even a JW only her mom is, one of them said she made out with anther person, Anyway it's a mess after that she called me to talk about it, they were to drunk. I'm the only one there that does not drunk. It's a mess.

In general they if they really love her and not use her just a status by saying i'm dating you know who, I think you should treat everyone as you would like them to treat you, you know be friendly and care, laugh, don't talk to much and if there are real friends they would act different. What goes on my nerves is that people in my hall are saying there are really good friends i should befriend them because they recently moved in our hall. Now they are starting to spread rumors about me. Well i can't wait to leave,

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

My mom told me all this because she went this the girls grandma in service today.

• talesin
    talesin

Well, today i was told why i being Ignored by the young people in my hall. It's because i'm too friendly and i joke to much.

So, how messed up is that? No one in the real world would talk such horse shyte.

How nice of your mom to share that with you. NOT.

Stay strong, snowboarder!

tal

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I don't have a problem with derogatory comments made about me by cult members and the insane. (Same thing, really)

Cheers

Chris

• nugget
    nugget

If you hadn't been forced to attend the same religious meetings you would not feel obliged to be friendly to them nor would you want their company. If they drink and are that petty they are probably half way out of the door themselves.

you have goals and ambitions when you are an olympic champion people will be falling over themselves to be your friend.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sounds like a clear case of Jealousy Snowboarder . . . take it as a compliment . . . the girl sees straight through it . . . and she strikes me as the only one worth the time of day as a person among the whole sorry lot of them

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Yup....... i just find that witness kids are so odd, maybe i'm to stubborn, but really most of them have 2 faces,

Also what started to get me thinking was the so many dreams that were given up, some people in the JW faith in Vancouver gave up hockey careers because of JW, and one gave up a snowboard contract, i never even came that close because my parents never even let me start the first steps, i learned everything on my own and from watching videos, and by going often. I'm not going to give up! I want to do this for me!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0o27BPIIk this song is very uplifting, i believe..... it makes me cry of joy.... seriously i dream of sochi, I want to make history at sochi i will be the first snowboarder for Bosnia and Herzegovina, i hope i will be the flag barrier i will give my best... pls support me!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

This girl sounds like the only genuine person in your group (apart from you) and she's not even a JW (neither are you).

That tells you something, doesn't it?

And I'll be your biggest supporter when you win gold.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

yes....it does tell me a lot. well i don't want to be a looser at the end at least i'm going to fight for my dreams and follow my heart, what i should have done all along......in one song there are words if you just believe you could move mountains with dreams, that line is so uplifting and makes me say to myself i can do this and will do this. I want to be proud of myself and my family to be proud my cousin and grandparents and etc. they all skis so i will teach them to snowboard.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Snowboarder, I agree with sizemik and Broken Promises.

Side Note: I think it's real cute that your randomly selected avatar for this site appears to be wearing ski goggles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit