Hi Friends! An Update! I'm a mommy now! :)

by Butterflyleia85 40 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Congratulations Butterfly Leia85. Wishing you, Ian and your's, success in all you journeys.

Art

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Congratulations, Leia! He looks like a very attentive little guy. I hope you can find enough free time to keep us all up to date as he grows.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Congratulations! How precious!

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

I don't comment a ton, but...awwwwww, that adorable, sweet little FACE!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats! What a charmer!

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Congratulations!!! He such a cutie.

• looloo
    looloo

congtats he is gorgous xx

• life is to short
    life is to short

Congratulations!

I am glad your life is going well for you and what a sweet baby.

LITS

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Congrats, no mere words can express the love we have for our children, but I know that you now KNOW that love :)

A mother holds a special and loving place in the hearts of her children, she truly is the name of God on their hearts for a very long time.

You know understand unconditional love and you willbe all the better for it and your child, your wonderful Son, will be all th emore blessed for it.

May the eternal love and grace of Our Lord live in your family forever and may it strengthen and raise your love to unimaginable heights :)

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Thanks snowbird! Motherhood is a joy! J

Thanks Mr. Flipper! I am not looking forward to 26 years old for my son lol I want him to stay little like this forever! J It’s funny my husband doesn’t want him to get any bigger either!

Thank you Scully! J

Thank you Art, the journey is a full of wonders an it’s been up and down… right now it’s a wonderful ride up again! J

Aww thanks GLTirebiter, I for sure will try! Thanks I hope his smart like his dad! J

Thank you White Dove! J

Why Thank you brizzzy I do feel happy you did, I love when people compliment on my son! I feel so proud already! J

Thank you jamiebowers! J

Maninthemiddle Thank you so much! I agree a real cutie! J

Thank you looloo! J

Thank you life is to short! It is true life is going well, I needed a happy chapter in my life again! J

Wow PSacramento your words are so wonderful, thank you so much! I do feel love like no other!! I felt a deep love like this for my little sister for a long time, now it’s over my own son!! I hope I can give my son the best life possible! I defiantly will show him what true unconditional love is like my mother showed me! J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit