And the topic for the next 6 Screens conference call is...!

by rebel8 6 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Subliminal obscene messages in song book art!

A Bethelite artist who worked on the song book art will expose the true messages behind the extra leg in the song book for what it is--a pagan phallic symbol! Did artists at Bethel do this because they knew young innocent children would be sitting for hours, bored, at meetings and figure it out? And did this irreparably warp their tender minds? Find out when you dial in!

Another Bethelite who wrote some of the lyrics will join us to discuss the hidden pyramidical Masonic sexual connotations, such as those in the song, "Now We Are One"!

Source--In this thread, Amelia Ashton talked about what kids did when bored at meetings:

When I got bored I counted the legs and feet of the men in the song book. There was an extra leg that didn't belong to anyone, as I recall.

The difficult part was deciding which of the legs was the superfluous one.

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

lol...

A guy by the name of Derek Barefoot wrote a book about sibliminal, demonic images in WT publications...I believe he had a web site at one time but I couldn't find it recently...I have trouble believing in that stuff, but some of the images he showed really make you think when you look at them!

jair_irwin

• rebel8
    rebel8

Is it this one?

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

Thanks Rebel8! I think that's it.

• rebel8
    rebel8

You're welcome.

I got to page 4 and learned the ram in the wt art is Satan.

• badseed
    badseed

Johnny comes out of the closet.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Great conference call Darek Barefoot ...... Scroll down 6-6 2009 http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/2008-09-six-screens.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit