Is May 21st the Judgement Day?

by witnessofjesus 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Utter horse shite

HHG

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

I'll be in Mexico so if it is at least I'll go down drinking tequila and eating ceviche on the beach.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I was watching a video about Harold Camping's chronology. One major flaw I noticed right off, then stopped wasting my time with his crap: 1988 was the beginning of the Great Tribulation. What? The worst time in human history that will make all other dark eras pale in comparison was yuppies and Guns 'n Roses? Worse than the Inquisitions, Black Plague, the Holocaust, the World Wars, etc. Really?

And don't even get me started on the "nobody knows the day nor the hour" or "will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know". Funny how all these end-of-times prognosticators seem to be able to calculate the date, but Jesus couldn't. I wonder if he'll recover from this as smoothly as the Watchtower recovered from all its false dates. Not that he probably cares, since he's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Yes, it is.

JDW

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Well, Larsinger, basically you are saying that either something will happend on may 21 or nothing will happend on may 21. Now that is 100% prophecy! Your God will either rain fire from his ass or not. I bet 100 bucks on "not". Why? Because he only exists in your head.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Only three more days to another failed prophecy by a doomsday cult.

• stillin
    stillin

if yer skeered, SAY yer skeered!

• undercover
    undercover

I'm looking forward to Sunday morning. There should be fewer people waiting for a table at my favorite Sunday brunch diner. They'll all be dining with Jesus in Heaven's Cafe...

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I will say this, Camping got his insane message out to the masses much better than the WT has!! Ironically many JWs that I've spoken to about this have made fun of Camping and his group. Sort of like Lars above.

Uh, pot meet kettle

BTW - love the list of unfulfilled predictions!! The more things change, the more they stay the same.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I don't know. Camping may be right but just off by a few days. I just popped into my wife's office and she was gone. Disappeared.

Oh wait she is calling......phew!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit