by snowbird 24 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ohhh ... Sizie.

We luvs ya!

Syl

• Heaven
    Heaven

Oooooh my... I didn't know where the chitlins came from. Nasty! I won't be doin' any of those either.

I learn so much from y'all.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

insults are the spice of every good debate. just like jesus said: you are the salt of the earth, flavor flave!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Insults stink.

Syl

• talesin
    talesin

Insults stink.

agreed.

Just wanted to say,,, sometimes we (myself included) fire off something mean when our buttons get pushed, and it's not a great feeling to look at those words, preserved forever, up on the screen. I've had to apologize a few times, because, well, I felt sorry for my actions. It's not that hard to do, really,,, just "I'm sorry" without justifying. Most folk (in general, both here and in RL) could use a little serving of humble pie once in a while.

It's good advice that has been posted before, but when you're angry, it's a good thing to "Step away from the keyboard!", and revisit the thread later with a cooler head. Often the anger is misdirected, built-up inside and magnified in the moment.

Sometimes the mean ones are just in a lot of pain, flailing around like a drowing man, lashing out at the nearest target. It's kinda sad, actually.

And the REAL meanies, well, no one pays them much attention anyways.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit