Crimes committed by JWs

by Black Man 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Am curious to know why people can post a pic of someone who did wrong but I cannot name a person that did it without it being erased?

RUTH stole 30 grand from me.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I see it's been posted already . . . but the list of criminals here is looooooong long . . . check out the list down the left hand side if you haven't already.

http://www.silentlambs.org/

I was aware of 8 seperate cases of sexual criminal behavior that were never dealt with by the authorities over 27 years. Also I was "ripped off" by an Elder to the tune of $5000 and told I could not "scripturally" approach the authorities. I spoke to a detective anyway, who said "If you wish to make an official complaint . . . I'll get an arrest warrant" . . . of course I never did.

• ssn587
    ssn587

now after showing them some of this, ask them how in the hell they can think they are in a spritual paradise?

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I know back in 05 or 06 I was doing Temp work at bethel and a brother was arrested at Wallkill for picking up boys on the internet. The FBI had ran a sting on the internet and he bit. That was quite a big deal when I was there for that week. Totally ADD

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

the problem with pointing these out to JWs is that they will invariably go to the argument that those criminals are not really JWs and that they were immediately expelled. It's an argument that is designed to distance the JWs from any of these criminals, even if they were active JWs when they committed their crimes.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

@ CoonDawg, I agree... Unfortunately, the media doesn't cover whether they were DF'ed or not... I know the one I posted was NOT...but that's hearsay and a JW would quickly give the "But you don't know FOR SURE" argument... Actually, I do know for sure because I saw him at an assembly right after he was released from prison and everyone was saying hi and he was smiling it up like he didn't do a damn thing wrong. But again...hearsay.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

WOW Bangalore...that letter made me physically ill...

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Google "Eunice Spry" I tried to paste the link here but for some reason it wouldn't paste

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Holy Crap, that letter is unbelievable!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit