Wouldn't a flash mob be fantastic at a JW convention?

by Mickey mouse 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Priceless, please organize one soon and film it.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Entertainment is so needed at these conventions. Lets have these instead of Dramas. LOL!

• clarity
    clarity

Oh yeah .....Raging Bull "Entertainment is so needed at these conventions. Lets have these instead of Dramas. LOL!"

>

Imagine if everyone were involved in actually living & being involved & having FUN!!

Just having fun ................. for a change, instead of sitting with a numb bum and listen listen listen listen listen listen listen llllllllllliiiisssttttennnnnnnn.........

c

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

What are the attendances on the assemblies? If I'm using the Springfield Auditorium as an example since that's the one I went to there was a total of something like 5 k in attendance. In order for a flash mob to be effective you're going to need at least 200 people there, but in actuality for there not to be some major reprocussions (I have a feeling JWs would try to prosecute for disturbing the peace) there would need to be more like 1000. With that being the case I think in order to set up a flash mob I think the best thing to do would probably be to set up a conga line to "Hot Hot Hot" by Buster Poindexter and everyone just goes in a conga line right out the door. The more people the better, and the closer to the mid-afternoon break the better that way people can just leave. It would be even more hilarious if this was done during some sort of talk that was about something specific like the new understanding of generation or how people are leaving in droves off into the broad and spacious road that leads to destruction.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Had to come back one more time. Absolutely incredible

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

I had my husband cracking up at the last assembly we went to on the out. I asked him how far he thought I would get if I bumrushed the stage, screaming "TECH SUPPORT!!! TECH SUPPORT!!!!" I wonder if I would have been tackled by an elder or would it have been a younger, nose-up-someone's-ass, MS.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

What is cool about this is they can happen anywhere and it couldn't be attributed to apostates......

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

MM that's a fantastic idea!

I suggest All Along The Watchtower (that's a no-brainer) and The Monster Mash for two of the songs.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

It could even happen outside the convention ground...maybe at a train station...

• prophecor
    prophecor

Thanks Mickey Mouse. you have helped to make my day. You to Syl.

Sabbaths almost here. And I must prepare.

See you all tomorrow, be it God's Will.

Shalom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit