Lets assume that the Bible is accurate - odd about Adam having sex with his wife?

by sinis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

I was reading the book of Jashar and it talks about how Adam "knew" his wife AFTER they were kicked out from the garden. Does this mean that they did not have sex prior to this incident? Also in Jashar, chapter two it says Adam once again knew his wife in the 130th year. So does this mean that they did not have relations during the 130 years spanning from the ousting from the garden until the birth of Seth?

• sinis
    sinis

Another thing!!!! Cainan ruled OVER spirits and demons - in the book of Jashar chapter 2 which is BEFORE THE FLOOD and the turn of angels!!! What gives?????????

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

It's an oblique way of letting us know that it was Adam - not another man - who was the father.

*tongue firmly in cheek*

Syl

• sinis
    sinis

Well, yea, shouldn't that be a given???? Adam was, according to the account, the only GUY on the freaking planet!!! So why the effort to indicate that Adam was the father, if no other man existed yet???? Funny how you do not read too much about Eve, even in this book (Jashar)...

• Tempered
    Tempered

Christ. The Bible is a storybook. Ask someone to explain The Three Little Pigs. That'll be more fun and more interesting.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

According to the BOJ, Noah's wife was Naamah, daughter of Lamech and Zillah, sister of Tubal-Cain.

Lots of interesting stuff!

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

Jashar ?

Yeah, that book can be trusted. No doubt.

• sinis
    sinis

Its actually interesting. I see why not, not anymore than the sanctioned canon books...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There were two things that Adam was surprised to see that day in Eden, one was Eve and the other was his nards between his legs .

Adam asked " Wow what are those things for God ? "

God replied " Well you'll find out soon enough my son, just stick around with this woman for awhile "

So Adam took the woman down to the river hand in hand , upon returning to where

God was Adam replied " Well I found out what they are for, this has to be the best day of my life so far, but God would you

happen to have a smoke on you ? "

• Tempered
    Tempered

And asked Eve if she had a sister

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit