Favor please - Reuters article :)

by brizzzy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

A Reuters article about me and the book just hit the wire. I swear never to ask this again, but if any of you are big on social media, please feel free to "like" or share it or Tweet it or whatever. I'm really hoping this book can get JW subject out to the broader masses, so it would definitely help if the article were to go viral or anything ;)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/12/us-books-homeless-idUSTRE74B3OI20110512

There's also one in the O.C. Register this morning:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-300057--.html

Both articles mention JWs in passing, though the book goes much, much more in depth.

I now have to head off to my 9-5 job while also fielding book stuff all day :-P A bit exhausted, but it's so worth it!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Shared on my facebook page.

Good luck with your book!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Very proud and excited for you. Your story is awesome, and that fact that you were able to have a book about it published is amazing.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Tweeted and put on my FB page for you.

Good Luck xxx

• JeffT
    JeffT

Done, with luck one of these days I'm going to be making the same request.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Thank you all so much! Really, really appreciate.

@JeffT: Can't wait to read YOUR book, and will definitely be happy to reciprocate when that happens

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I don't Tweet, but I posted it on my Facebook page.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Posted the link on FB.

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

I shared both articles on my FB page. Congratulations on your book! I just finished reading it....WOW!! What an amazing story. Brianna, you are a very courageous young woman, and a very gifted writer! I'm looking forward to reading more of your books in the future:-) I used to live in Brea, I lived there before there was a Walmart in town. I now live in PA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit