My Favorite snowboard pictures i took this season! Vote and comment which one is the best!

by Snowboarder 21 Replies latest social physical

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

My Favorite snowboard pictures i took this season! Vote and comment which one is the best! It's all from Vancouver, Grouse Mt or Cypress! No Whistler no money to go. hey i'm broke like greece!

IMG_6211

IMG_6212

IMG_6202Grouse MountainIMG_6574IMG_6622IMG_6600IMG_6594IMG_6593IMG_6591IMG_6590IMG_6218

there are more pictures on my flickr account! so if u want go ahead and look!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I like the one with the mountain covered in snow.

• nugget
    nugget

Blue landscape and the portrait awesome.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

The one of your feet.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Mickey mouse Ok cool, thnks see the picture under it, that's the view from the top looking down, great pow but heavy it's melting it was may 1st when i took that picture! mistake that picture is the steepness from the picture where my boots are. left boot. small section.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

nugget that's my local mountain and it's interesting the geography it's a small mountain, but it has good pow days.

Magwitch .i went hiking to take that picture see the picture of the mountain covered in snow 4th one from the bottom i was at the top of that when i took that picture with the boots! that's the view you get and i had walk that what you see and ride the side if u look closer you could see marks in the snow!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I like the 4th one from the top. nice coloring.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

ldrnomo ur from washington, what city? i'm close in vancouver! BC!

• unshackled
    unshackled

Cool pics Snowman. Gotta go for the one with your feet. I was going to head to Whistler this weekend but had to cancel my plans. Bummer.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

they are great! You take good pictures!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit