this is you

by BD7 38 Replies latest jw friends

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    This hurts me. I've been trying to correct my stuttering for y-years.

LOL

• Twitch
    Twitch

Ah, to be 15 again,...lmao

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

nope not me! I'm so not angry, well somedays I am but not like that!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Please label the Apostate more clearly. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm the guy approaching strangers with a doomsday message = Why? coz they might think you're a nutjob? LMAO

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I really thought this was going to be a new persona for our old buddy sd-7.

• Leto
    Leto

That's the last straw. That cartoon has helped me in my decision to finally go back to the meetings.

And drop a double decker in the men's room. :)

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think he was soo pissed off about that apostate not wanting to speak to him.......AGAIN....he had to hunt down an apostate website and vent......of course he knows he shouldn't be here at all.....but no matter........he's gonna have his say one way or another.

SInce he had nothing real to say, he had to invent a conversation of his own....even down to the response of the person who couldn't be bothered listening to his crap......imagination can be a dangerous thing in the wrong hands......

Mind you....maybe he can count his time talking to himself...since in his mind...he can read minds and answer for his imaginary new friends.

• cab1000
    cab1000

I like it. I have seen his/her work around the Internet before, (www.stumbleupon.com), and they are usually pretty funny.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I think the topic starter is jealous that we don't have to go into field service anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit