How does Satan influence society?

by Maze 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I've never misrepresented myself on this forum. Yes, I use a pseudonym, but everything I've ever stated about myself is true. Can you say the same?

• Maze
    Maze
    I've never misrepresented myself on this forum. Yes, I use a pseudonym, but everything I've ever stated about myself is true. Can you say the same?

I disappeared into the shadows to avoid some trolls and bullies. It beats the hell out of arguing with people.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Maze just said a worty-dord!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Well, let's forget all this trolling business now, shall we, and get back to topic.

Are you suggesting they will really rule the world? Tough luck.... rebelion always seeps in, look at Libya and all the Middle Eastern revolts. Or are you going to tell me that that's simply part of the Illuminati?

Why hasn't the Watchtower given such a response? Why are you jumping to your own conclusions? Your running ahead of mama org. Mama org talks about the kings of the north, south and the feet of iron and clay. In no way do they ever imply something such as this.

And please, do respond. Don't your own thread hanging, seeing as that's your usual MO. You create a thread, cause a ruckus, and then carelessly leave. Stick around, and we might actually have a meaningful discussion.

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

I'm blaming him for the gas prices right now. IT MUST BE SATAN! It's his futile attempt to stop all witnessing. Stay at home moms/pioneers won't be able to afford the gas anymore! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Maze
    Maze
    Well, let's forget all this trolling business now, shall we, and get back to topic.
    Are you suggesting they will really rule the world? Tough luck.... rebelion always seeps in, look at Libya and all the Middle Eastern revolts. Or are you going to tell me that that's simply part of the Illuminati?
    Why hasn't the Watchtower given such a response? Why are you jumping to your own conclusions? Your running ahead of mama org. Mama org talks about the kings of the north, south and the feet of iron and clay. In no way do they ever imply something such as this.
    And please, do respond. Don't your own thread hanging, seeing as that's your usual MO. You create a thread, cause a ruckus, and then carelessly leave. Stick around, and we might actually have a meaningful discussion.

http://www.forbes.com/2001/09/14/0914whoisobl.html
    Who Is Osama Bin Laden? His father, Mohammed bin Laden, was an impoverished peasant from Yemen who emigrated to Saudi Arabia after World War II. There he started a construction business, eventually winning the contracts for some of Saudi Arabia's most prized mosques and palaces, and developing a very close relationship with the Saudi royal family. He became one of the richest men in Saudi Arabia, possessing a fortune estimated in the billions of dollars; Osama bin Laden's share of this fortune is estimated at almost $300 million.

Why would he waste his fortune sponsoring terrorist organizations unless he was devoted to a higher purpose? Was that purpose really Islamic fundamentalism? Maybe to the actual terrorists, but the upper echelons of the terrorist organizations may be motivated by something very different. There was an alleged occult signature (numerology) on the World Trade Center terrorist attacks on 9/11.

Awake! 09/08/2002 9/8 p. 3 Numbers and You
    Do numbers have hidden meaning? “Of course!” some exclaim, pointing to an intriguing example—the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

“The moment I heard the news,” says one numerologist, “I noticed the date: 9-11-2001.” The number 11 is generally considered to be one of the “master numbers” by numerologists. So numerology enthusiasts have compiled a list of various items related to the terrorist attack that point to the “master number” 11. This is just a portion of what they found:

The tragedy occurred on the date 9/11. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
    September 11 was the 254th day of the year. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
    The airplane that hit the north tower was Flight 11.
    That flight had 92 people on board. 9 + 2 = 11.
    The airplane that hit the south tower had 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11.
    The Twin Towers resembled the number 11.
    In English the expression “New York City” has 11 letters.

Numerology—in which special significance is attached to figures, their combinations, and numerical totals—has been a widespread practice in Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Why the allure? According to one Web site, decoding the letters of the alphabet used in names—one popular aspect of numerology—“yields accurate information concerning personality, nature, qualities and shortcomings.” According to this source, studying our “date of birth uncovers our life path, with its joys and trials.”

Are these claims true? Or could there be hidden dangers in the metaphysical study of numbers?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1533.cfm

THE OCCULT POWER OF NUMBERS

We can see already that this disaster contains a huge occult signature. Once you understand how this tragedy is undergirded by elevens, you will understand that the Illuminati has carefully placed its fingerprints all over this event. Why would they do this? They would want to hide the truth from the masses, while communicating it to the elite occultists all over the world.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    Why would he waste his fortune sponsoring terrorist organizations unless he was devoted to a higher purpose?

What "higher purpose" is there to Bin Laden than getting laid with 72 virgins? Remember too that he was trained by the CIA as a buffer in the Middle East against the advancing Soviet Communist Regime. The US got bit in the butt by that action. The gain was only temporary.

I'm sorry, but resorting to a "numerology/occult" conspiracy? Are you now telling me you believe numerology is real? Or only that is has significance for the Illuminati?

There is no conspiracy theory, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to further your arguement. Tell me where in the Bible it fortells one world government? The beast and the number 666? If your giving this explanation, your obviously not in line with mama org.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I disappeared into the shadows to avoid some trolls and bullies. It beats the hell out of arguing with people.......AliceInWonderLand/Maze

Translation:

I keep getting thrown off of JWN but I always come back..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Maze
    Maze
    What "higher purpose" is there to Bin Laden than getting laid with 72 virgins? Remember too that he was trained by the CIA as a buffer in the Middle East against the advancing Soviet Communist Regime. The US got bit in the butt by that action. The gain was only temporary.
    I'm sorry, but resorting to a "numerology/occult" conspiracy? Are you now telling me you believe numerology is real? Or only that is has significance for the Illuminati?
    There is no conspiracy theory, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to further your arguement. Tell me where in the Bible it fortells one world government? The beast and the number 666? If your giving this explanation, your obviously not in line with mama org.

The Illuminati is simply one alleged occult secret society. All occult secret societies are united by one fundamental belief including societies that were predecessors to the Nazi Party.

Unholy Alliance, Peter Levenda, Avon Books, 1995:
    Dear Reader: It is one of the more recurring facts of occult secret societies and their habit of superficially turning on their own current public patina when they sense opportunity presented by political wind blowing in a new direction, then simply resurfacing under a new nom-de-plume when the advantage of the situation has been taken. In order to detect and understand this it is necessary to have some background on the core theology of this occult battle. The essence of it is this, which we hope to expand on in the future: that the "God" of the Bible - Jehovah or Yahwah (YHWH) is not God but the jealous and vengeful Satan, and that Samuel (Satan) is the real God of light who is endeavoring to "free" man into "liberty" from the yoke of Jehovah who want's to keep us in ignorance. Hence the Serpent (or Dragon as they prefer to refer to him as) is the "God" of wisdom. This theology is always consistent, please refer to the belief system of the Gnostics, Mandeans, Goths, St. John Christians, et all. You will also find this completely agrees with the writing's of the Freemason's if you pursue some of the treatises of their more well known authors, as well as of course the accusations made against the Knights Templar. The occult religion of the Nazi's is entirely consistent with this. The objective is destroying the "yoke" of Jehovah and as the biggest advocate of Jehovah was the Jews then that is why they were singled out for special treatment. Of course there has been some Jewish sects who have incorporated elements of this heresy in their secret doctrines, such as the early Judeo-Gnostics and probably the infamous Benjamites. It is a very tangled tale but the important point to always remember is that the objective is not ascendency of whatever current public organizational device they are using but the ascendency of the idea; the idea that Samuel (Satan) is the God of light, liberty and wisdom, while Jehovah is the God of darkness, tyranny and ignorance.

These societies always turn on their public ideologies and resurface under new ideologies while maintaining the same core beliefs as described above.

Islamic fundamentalism is simply Western Christianity with some added conjecture; a new “prophet” (Muhammad) and a new makeshift edition to the Bible (Qur'an) while maintaining the same core beliefs as Christendom. My take is Osama Bin Laden was an intelligent mastermind unfettered by Islamic fundamentalism. I think he was an occultist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit