Its been six months...

by MrFreeze 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Maze
    Maze
    Maze go talk to a mirror..... all we hear from you is...........

Well, it's a public forum that hits number 1 or 2 on Google search for Jehovah's Witness forums. You should probably talk to the director of marketing as I'm just a bystandard that was picked up along the way.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby
    You should probably talk to the director of marketing as I'm just a bystandard that was picked up along the way.

Ah, so you're admitting you have a double standard, then? Doesn't the WT Society strongly warn against coming to "apostate websites"? Indeed, perhaps you should check out the July 15th 2011 study edition of the Watchtower. There's lots of strong scriptural admonition about avoiding us "mentally diseased" ones.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Maze: " Like Jehovah's Organization is the only pitfall in today's world. Good luck..."

Nice straw man you just invented. No one said or implied that. But good job knocking down your own imagined objection.

om

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Maze, I don't need the Bible to tell me to be a good person. I've got plenty of common sense on my two shoulders to know to avoid falling into stupid behavior. I certainly don't need the WT. The WT does more to set people up for failure because it doesn't train them on how to live in the REAL world. The WT tells you "rely on Jehovah and the WT and everything will be all right." That's a load of crap. The JW's don't get trained in college. They don't get trained on how to interact with people. They don't get trained to view normal people as decent human beings. The WT is full of fail and frankly, their "map of landmines" is a pretty shoddy one at best.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Coming up on four years from my first post on JWN. I should celebrate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit