How many Mass-holes are there here?

by TTWSYF 15 Replies latest jw friends

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

ok, I'm one. To those who do not know the term, it is a reference [from people from other US states], to discribe auto drivers from Massachusetts.

dc

You mean, without the "M"

Oh, my mistake, I always thought it was "Tax-achusetts"

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Yes, it's Taxachusetts, but drivers from Taxachusetts are Massholes.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I'm not from there, but I'm surrounded by them every winter/spring. In fact, I live about a mile from where the new RedSox Spring Training stadium is being built. It's name will be "Jet Blue Stadium." So, from November through March, I'll be surrounded by "wicked-stupid" Mass-holes.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I'm a Masshole!!

I'm in Norwood!!!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I'm a Masshole too, live in Weymouth. Btw, my kids use that term to apply to all people from Mass whether they drive or not. My daughter says People from Mass just love to argue and can be rude to the core. What do you guys think?

I grew up in NY, lived in this area 19 years now. I would have to agree with my kids in a way, people from Mass can be fierce. My daugher jokes that this (the fighting spirit) all goes back to us kicking the british ass over taxes. Its funny we still HATE taxes....lol Lilly

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I'm from the Ville' [that's Somerville]. We have a rotary of two there. A friend of mine from Illinios tells me that we're Massholes because we have stupid things like traffic rotarys....oh and we drive like...well, you know.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Rotary traffic is fun and all the Massholes are fun too....

Many F U's and lots of single finger salutes!!!

Went into Boston last week and was in the wrong lane so I drifted quickly left and this older lady 65 or so LAID ON the Horn and gave me the Biggest F U.....

I gave the Seinfeld sorry wave with my head hung low (look at me I'm stupid)...funny this proper woman made me proud A TRUE MASSHOLE!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

CBJr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit