The GB tightening their grip! Straw to break a camel's back?

by punkofnice 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

....and now for the 2011 a$$€mb£y program.............

Friday = The end is SOON!

.........and....................

Saturday = APOSTATES!!

Woo Hoo! How happifying!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PunkofNice:

Yes, it does appear they are becoming more controlling.

Flipper:

Yes, I remember the witch-hunt paranoia in the early '80s. I was new in the religion so the implications didn't sink in. Now, of course, I see the whole picture and it isn't pretty. I also remember those large gatherings that were sadly done away with. I hate to tell the religion this but those large gatherings were what gave some naive people like myself the impression that this was a 'loving brotherhood'. What a joke huh?

Now that the veneer of a loving brotherhood is long gone, what in the world can they offer to keep people hanging on? There isn't even association for those faithful JWs who are looking for it. And, forget it if you are single. You can go fly a kite.

Since I am "out" what goes on in this damn religion is all a moot point to me but I have to tell you I am glad this is all in the past!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@LongHairGal - They had me fooled for a long time with the image of unity. Y'know, the 'International' A$$€mb£lies where everyone is lovey dovey and singing the kingdumb maladies in their own language then waving across the stands at each other.

Such propaganda!

• misocup
    misocup

stuckinamovement "Bottom line it is a bunch of old white dudes and a token brother pretending to be spirit directed."

racist ass

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Lol @ miso cup. I am not a racist, but am just an ass who is not very PC.

SIAM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit