No Other Gods Before Me ...

by compound complex 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

CoCo! This is intense. I didn't notice your pm until now. sorry. I loved this line:

Every coin, though hidden away in the dark of layered, stitched cotton, yet has two sides. So, too, every man.

But the piece is so rich with language, I'd have to rewrite it to tell you all the lines that touched me. Thanks for sharing your mood music too! When I read the poetic portions of your prose a song plays in my head. The words don't link up exactly with your meaning, but the mood does for me. I write to music too. I arrange playlists and name them after stories I'm working on. Thanks for sending me this link. It's the type of piece that I could read repeatedly and still find new meanings. You have the story you want to tell, but it's open enough for interpretation. I like that. It makes my brain feel good! NICE JOB.

Here is the song that plays in my head when a I read the poetry portions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTD2YICU1DY&feature=related

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear NewChapter:

I'm so happy that I awoke at 1:30 AM to find that you had visited! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And Uriah - I never knew him and his music before. Loved it! ssssssssssss!

What you've shared will make my day.

Love,

CoCo des Livres

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit