News: Tamara Coakley's life saved by cow's blood

by AndersonsInfo 24 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The WT has become a first class source of double think and double think, as evidenced by the article Blues Brother quoted.

The 'fractions' are allowable; the fractions will make some christians uneasy, because they do what we have hoped for all along (!), which is to carry oxygen just like a transfusion of red cells do.

Ack.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW Cattle need Cows Blood..

So they can understand New Light..

"New Light!"

"Moooooooo!"

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Gayle
    Gayle

I hope many JWs are aware of their Sister Coakley's life saved by this HBOC (Heifer Blood of Conscience,,I joke),,that she wasn't df'd and sounds okay by the WTS, that they will research it now, or at least ask questions to their HLC. Many will see a double standard, of no human blood transfusion but cow blood based transfusion being okay. Their own GB doctrine states 'no' blood, 'all' blood to be poured out. But obviously the WTS themselves has contradictions on their own doctrine and practice.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Maybe she will pronounce her name TaMOOOOOra now. (a little humor...very little I'm afraid)

Don't they raise cattle at WT farm? Maybe they can start a business with the blood after slaughter making into "synthetic" blood!

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

This is now on AJWRB. I'm sorry I didn't put it up sooner. But I have to say that Tamara Coakley should be the poster child for AJWRB now. She is EXACTLY who we are talking about when we say that Jehovah's Witnesses accept blood transfusions. Period. No asterisk needed to explain further either. Just simply, JWs take blood transfusions. They are no different from any other person on earth in this regards. While some orthodox, fundamentalist, extremist JWs may still not accept certain blood products, all the Tamara Coakleys of the Jehovah's Witness religion certainly have no problem taking blood transfusions. She is even so proud to have done it that she agreed to be interviewed and photographed over this. That is why the AJWRB link to her story reads, "JWs PROUDLY accept cow blood transfusions." She, in fact, is on the next printing of the soon to be mailed AJWRB brochure, and an article about it will be bundles with the next Free Minds Journal. Let me know if you want a copy of it. Either we will make it available as a download or maybe mail it to you if it isn't too expensive. We may not have it up too long though, because of copyright issues. I've asked the Herald Sun for permission already and am waiting for their response. But I have to say that Tamara makes a great cover girl for the brochure. The picture with her with her horse is the one we are using.

Zen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit