Hello from TotallyADD and Reopened Mind

by TotallyADD 19 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Yes we made it. Four cats, two dogs and two humans. The trip was long with only one lay over in Savannah GA when we had a trailer tire blow up on I-95. Destroyed the wheel and fender on the trailer. We had 6 ply tires on it and we got 2 new wheels and 8 ply tires. The cats acted like they travel all the time. The old 22 yr. cat looks better than ever. Us on the other hand are very very tired. The house we moved to now looks like a storage locker. In time we will get it all organize. Now we are at the door step of our new life without the cult pushing us around. We ended up with hughesNet for our internet. It works find but is a little slower than DSL. We have our TV dish in also. Now all we have to do now is get a phone. Thats about it for now just wanted all you kind folks to know we are all right. Totally ADD

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thank you for the update. Glad you made it there, safely. Welcome back.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

good to see you back in comunication

as for the house, i mean storage locker situation...

we still have unpacked boxes 7 months after moving in!

oz

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Glad to hear you had a safe trip.

Hope you settle in nicely.

Best wishes

jlp

• sizemik
    sizemik

Good to here from you after your shift . . . and good to see you're "online" too

In spite of the effort moving takes . . . you must be feeling some liberation

Welcome home!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Thanks for the update, glad you made it safely.

• clarity
    clarity

ADD & family,

glad to hear you arrived in one piece,.. well except for the tire that is.

Hope all goes well for you & yes those boxes will get unpacked sooner or later.

Thanks for checking in with your old cyber friends, we're still here.

Let us know how things are progressing.

clarity

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Exciting times for you and the fam, no doubt. I'm envious! Congratulations and welcome back!

• unshackled
    unshackled

Good to hear you all made it safely, and you have your internet figured out. A 22-year-old cat?? Post a pic of that ol' feline.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow Congrats on the move.

Your cats like to travel? When I made a long move (22 hours driving) my 2 cats meowed for all 22 hours. I just about went crazy and it was tempting to stop the truck and let them out somewhere. Not that I would but it was tempting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit