I couldn't lurk....

by maninthemiddle 9 Replies latest jw friends

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I had to actully go talk to people. Lucky for me I wasn't at a meeting. Sadly though, the proxy had not problem with jw.org, or watchtower.org

proxy server thinks that JWN is a cult activity.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Is this for real? Where were you?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

At a public banquet facility on the free wifi.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Um...what browser were you using? Anywhere near a JW-ish place? Was it a hotel during Assembly time? Geez, that's creepy, anyway.

• Berengaria
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

That is an iPhone. Nowhere near a jw place, but now that you mention it, they did have two memorials at the same building two weeks ago.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Perhaps the provider is uber-politically correct and interpreted this site as hateful for calling a religion a cult? But then, why does it mention "occult" things? That's just weird, and would be politically incorrect, considering poor Wiccans would be left out in the cold if they used this wi-fi.

• undercover
    undercover

I wonder if sites are sampled by their blocking software. If enough trigger words appear it puts the sight on block.

Seeing some of the nutty shit that gets posted here by nuttier people, that'd be a fair guess

• cantleave
    cantleave

Clever server - correctly identifying "Jehovahs-witness" as a Cult!!!!

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Occult? Whoa. And I thought being called 'apostates' was the worst thing we could be!!!

Now we can add the dark magics!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit