Six Screen conf call

by isaacaustin 10 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I have been away for about 10 days...what happened as far as Publishingcult's challenge to Rick Fearon? Did the call happen? What was the result??

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

It was epic.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I know the search function here isn't great but really?

• Angharad
    Angharad

I don't really think we need another thread re-hashing all of this, why don't you go and read the threads in question were it was discussed previously.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

the call in on ricks site, basily there were 2 segments, one at 7pm with an author, and pc was suposse to face johnny at 10pm. During the 7pm segment there were some prank callers, and Rick basicly blamed JWN and publishingcult, and gay people for the prank calls and threatned to cancel the 10pm segment. At one point almost everyone was blocked from the call including publishingcult, and somehow PC was able to get on. Johnny was a no show, and publishingcult asked Rick very well thought out and direct questions and Rick danced around them and did his best elder impression. At one point Joe Emerson who at first would not allow anyone to talk including PC, then settled down and PC and Joe were actually having a good discussion about homosexuality and the Bible, and then a couple of Ricks regular callers called PC a "stupid f***ot". Of course this was blamed on the prank callers, but the voices were reconizable by previous calls, and I think PC is working on finding out who it was, but im not sure about that. That moment really struck me and im going to post about it later as I have not had time.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Mad Sweeney~ I know the search function here isn't great but really?

I literally laughed out loud reading that... Thanks for the guffaw! I needed that today!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Agharad, can you refer me to the thread?? I have not been on here at all in 10 days.

• wasblind
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Sheila got her name cleared, polished and buffed.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I literally laughed out loud reading that... Thanks for the guffaw! I needed that today!

Glad I could help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit