Pres. Obama's Bin Laden Speech

by charlie brown jr. 28 Replies latest social current

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

My husband was very proud of the President last night. He loved the speech. Being a retired disabled veteran himself, he was glad to hear the President give the credit to the military people for putting their lives on the line. He, also, loved the end of the speech where he said:

Let us remember that we can do these things not just because of wealth or power, but because of who we are: one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Thank you. May God bless you. And may God bless the United States of America.

• Leolaia
  • designs
    designs

The President's speech went well, he has and will try to be an excellent speaker. As to Pakistan's military hiding Osama in plane site I think the long awaited glove removal for the ultra corrupt States is off.

What a Winter and Spring, Democracies rising in the Muslim led world, finally the populace has had enough.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Funny about interrupting Trump TV show....

I thought the same thing clever at 10:45 right when he was going to Fire someone after all it was a new show......

I'm thinking why so late???? What does the Prez have to say then I heard the breaking news and went .....

Wow.... I don't think it's payback to Trump even if he went on at 9 PM the coverage still would of went All Night

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I thought the speech was great as well. But I took issue with one statement Obama made.

He said when he got in the white house he made it the #1 priority to capture/kill Osama. Hasn't that been the #1 priority since 911?

Is he trying to take total credit for this to get re-elected? I'm not an Obama hater or supporter. Just a cynic.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    He said when he got in the white house he made it the #1 priority to capture/kill Osama. Hasn't that been the #1 priority since 911?

Yes, but one Prez kind of let it slide ...

Is he trying to take total credit for this to get re-elected?

But, of course!

Syl

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Kind of let it slide???

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Um no. Last president stated it was not his priority, in 2002 even. Google it.

I thought the speech was great too. This is what I heard. Heehee! (Please excuse the language.)

Obama

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Kind of let it slide???

I am being charitable.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit