Finally getting my life in order.

by JonathanH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing the news. Keep up the good work,it gives me hope for my own situation.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Jonathan that is awesome ! It is so encouraging to hear of someone that puts the fear behind them and pushes forward with aplan . So very happy for you . My daughter in law just made the leap into college (her life long dream ) and she is loving it ! I am sure you will too .

• Quandry
    Quandry

You don't need luck.

First, you have formulated goals. One goal, your house, has been accomplished.

Now, to the education. I can guarantee that it will be a lot of very hard work. But it sounds like you will love every minute of it, and the sense of accomplishment that it gives you.

I am very proud to hear about everything you've done so far....please keep us updated as to your progress and things that you learn that interest you.

• cult classic
    cult classic

YAY Jonathan - good for you.

• designs
    designs

HooWYaaahh

• Quandry
    Quandry

P.S, To Jonathon,

Welcome to the forum.

I don't know how I missed your first post and introduction, but I just read it...all of it. It was very well written. Maybe you won't have too much trouble with college, as you already know how to study and seem to absorb information well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit