Video - Jehovah's Witnesses and Their Unseen Adversaries

by sabastious 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
  • sizemik
    sizemik

Fear tactics indeed! . . . congrats to the young man for working it out!

" . . . you never know how weighed down you are until you give something up . . ." - Amen to that

Don't bother to google "sleepwalking" and get the facts . . . just say "Jehovah" and things will be fine

• jeckle
    jeckle

Hi one thing I think of or walk away with from that (btw i liked it) Is some witnesses treat the name jehovah as an incantation and if i prayed to my god to protect me why would i a puny human have to remind him when scared. I got distracted a little with my son while listening so i hope Im not to far off topic.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I had early onset anxiety from the whole demon paranoia tactic used by the JW's. It fuh hucked me up. I was five years-old when I had my first freak out over the fear of demons.

The fear of demons fueled the anxiety, the anxiety caused a severe speech impediment and frequent sleep paralysis. I was told and believed that the episodes of sleep paralysis were actually demons attacking me in my sleep.

The belief that I was being attacked by demons in my sleep meant that I did not have Jehovah's holy spirit and protection and caused untold guilt inside of me. The only conclusion I could draw was that I was utterly worthless, bad, rejected by Jehovah since he was not protecting me from Satan and the demons.

Yes, it is sort of unhealthy, this belief that unseen spirit forces are always watching and have some sort of effect on humans, whether it be god or satan, angels or demons, ghosts or gargoyles.

And you are right. I did not know how burdened down I was until I was able to give up this belief system.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

omg,what a cutie!!!!!Never anyone like that in the borg when I was going..Dang...

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Good video Sab

Liked the thought about the wide range of witnesses, right wing to left wing and it gave me a thought on who the Governing Body would be.

The

Tea baggers or is it tea partier s?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The fear of demons fueled the anxiety, the anxiety caused a severe speech impediment and frequent sleep paralysis.

Sleep paralysis is f*cked up too! I'm sorry you had(have) it. Long ago they literally used to cry "witch" to people who had the guts to explain the symptoms.

-Sab

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    The fear of demons fueled the anxiety, the anxiety caused a severe speech impediment and frequent sleep paralysis.
    Sleep paralysis is f*cked up too! I'm sorry you had(have) it. Long ago they literally used to cry "witch" to people who had the guts to explain the symptoms. -Sab

I no longer suffer from that kind of anxiety. No more sleep paralysis. It was bad, however. I would hallucinate all kinds of things during these episodes. I would see lizzard-like humanoids standing at my bedside, hear taunting wispers in my ears that would turn into violent screams, feel very heavy invisible bodies on top of mine smothering me and holding me down. I would think the demons were attacking me and I would try and cry out for Jehovah, but it felt like something was shoving an invisible fist down my throat prevent air and sound. Anyway, Jehovah never scatted the demons away when I would lay there paralyzed praying to him, and if I could manage to get sound out of my vocal chords and cry out to him, the demons never ran away trembling in fear of the holy name, lol. It's almost as if I could hear them laughing and mocking me. What a bunch of crud.

Terrifying.

Like you said, and said very well, Sab, " . . . you never know how weighed down you are until you give something up . . ."

When I was forced to finally let go of belief in these invisible entities, the anxiety decreased tremendously. I have not had an attack of sleep paralysis in years. My speech disfluency has dimished considerably, my ability to think and reason has increased, and like you, I found things inside of me, personal power as it were, I never dreamed I would be able touch.

Your vid really spoke to me. Good job.

• sister x
    sister x

I also had an EXTREME fear of demons when I was younger, and my mother told me that if I was ever attacked by them to scream the name of Jehovah and they would shudder in fear and run away........

Wow PC, Im so happy you shared that experience. I had the same thing happen to me, I was sleeping on my stomache and tryed to get up out of the bed but felt like someone was sitting on my back, I could feel them. I tried to get up and when I realized I couldnt move, I tried to scream as loud as I could but no words came out!! I really started freaking out then and tried harder to scream, but still no words. A few seconds of this went by and by then I was crying and still couldnt move.... I will never forget that experience.

A second time, the same thing happened, but this time I started to scream Jehovah, nothing happened. I said his name again and again, but they were still there... when the episode was over, my big brother came in the room and asked me what was wrong. I told him that I cried out to Jehovah and he didnt answer me.... i just kept crying. Later I felt like i wasnt important to Jehovah and that his name only protected people he loved, not me..... parents should not teach their children about demons and spirits when they are only 7 or 6 yrs old....

Michele

• the max
    the max

Aquagirl, your sooooooo shallow, we had a guy who looked lile a young Rob Lowe, we nicknamed him, Page 3, all the girls swooning ect. Yet he struggled to find a girl, he had the looks, but only 1 brain cell, and that didnt funtion much. He finally met and married someone, prepared to take his body, and ignore the rest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit