JEHOVAH APPROVES BLOOD & GIVES PICTURES...

by hawkaw 37 Replies latest jw friends

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

Hawhaw:

Good work as usual.

There is another obvious case of whole blood transfusions that Jehovah allows -- that of conjoined (Siamese) twins. This is a naturally occurring (albeit rare) phenomenon. Sometimes conjoined twins even share the same heart.

As many here know well, the WT orgainzation is not about truth or about being true to Jehovah. It is about the control and manipulation of the rank and file members by a small powerful group of men in Brooklyn. Hopefully one day, they will see the error of this ridiculous and murderoous policy and make the necessary changes. Research such as that of you, Maximus, Friend, Lee Elder and unknown countless and nameless others can only help to put a fire under the asses of the Governing Body to do the right thing.

Thanks again,

CPiolo

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi Scully,

Respectfully, we are not talking about TTT syndrome.

We are talking about monochorionic gestation. As noted in the research - 88 percent of the time monochorionic fetuses are born as beautiful healthy babies and nearly all have "inter twin transfusions".

It is only 12 percent of the time (from Taylor et. al.) where TTT syndrome can occur. It is very treatable in most cases.

Only when TTT syndrome is left untreated then there is a great risk. But pregnancy with just one child itself is a great risk no matter what.

I think if we were just talking TTT syndrome you would have a point Scully. But I think - seeing 88 percent of the time Jehovah is allowing this type of gestation and natural blood transfer with no problems - then I don't think the WTS has a leg to stand on.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Ping)

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

bttt

• anglise
    anglise

Hi H
    brilliant research. Thankyou.
    Sorry to deviate but what is the 'tick mark' in matt 24 please

A

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Yes, please what is the "tick Mark" in Matthew 24?

• siegswife
    siegswife

bttt Good job...

• anewperson
    anewperson

Email a copy to Wayne and Lee of ajwrb.org & tell us what they say if anything about this.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi anewperson,

I have Emailed a copy to Lee, Kent and Randy.

Randy was nice enough to put it on his "Net Soup".

Kent has not responded back to me. I know he is a very busy guy and we have a good working relationship. So I hope he will be interested.

Lee indicated to me that AJWRB is reviewing my essay. I highly respect Lee and his other friends at AJWRB. I think I may have caused a stir there recently because of my not so nice opinions of Biopure and what that company is up too. Anyway, I would assume not only Lee but others in the group are reviewing the essay as well. We shall see if they want it or want me to revise any of it.

As for the "tick mark". Well maybe I should have used another word such as a "reference marker". It is found after the word "Happy" in Line 46. Here let me state Matthew 24:43-47 for you:

43 “But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

45 “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 HappyM is that slave if his master on arriving* finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

As bible examiner has said - that canyon wide divide between lines 44 and 45 is something else eh!! Especially when JWs read the Watchtower magazines and don't properly read the bible in context.

Thus, first keep in mind that the WT now teaches that Line 44 will happen when Christ comes visibly too us. (Note the WT recently changed this teaching from it already happened because Christ was here invisibly in 1914 .... to this does not happen until Christ comes visibly).

Now Lines 45 to 47 (the FDS) is taught by the WT as Christ has already come here invisibly of course and has chosen certain members of the WTS as the FDS.

But look at the asterick after the word “arriving” in Line 46. Locate the asterick in the bible and it tells you that "arriving" actually means - “having come”. Now replace “arriving” with the words “having come” in Line 46. Keep in mind Line 44 is talking about the “Son of man is coming” (future) and read all of lines 43 to 47 together.

It becomes plain as day that the FDS is chosen when the Son of man comes “visibly” (which of course has not happened yet).

Now as for the little “reference mark" or “M” in Line 46. This is found after the word “Happy” in Line 46. This "reference mark" takes you to Revelation 16:15. Go read it and the next few lines after line 15. Here I will state lines 15 and 16 for you:

*** Rbi8 Revelation 16:15-16 ***
    15 “Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one that stays awake and keeps his outer garments, that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness.”
    16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Har–Ma;ged'on.

Once you read this section of Revelation, you realize you are at the point in Revelation where the bible uses the word “Har–Ma;ged'on”. Its the only time the bible uses this word.

Thus, the reference mark after the word "Happy" in Line 46 is telling the reader that the FDS is happening around the time of Har-Magedon in which Jesus is returning “visibly”. Conclusion - Jesus has not chosen his FDS while he has been “invisible” since 1914 as suggested by the Watchtower.

hawk

• waiting
    waiting

Dearest Hawk,

Are you suggesting that not only are you our friendly professional "rock hound", a history scholar, a blood quasi-professor, but now also, quite ably versed in the bible also?

And a Canadian to boot.

Btw, I have not printed this all out - but I will promptly. My husband is fascinated by the implications of having been in the position to give up his life for literally nothing.

Thank you - and all the others who educate us - for your fine research. It is saving lives, literally and figuratively.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit