Good News to Share...My Wife Said to me...

by onemore 29 Replies latest jw friends

• onemore
    onemore

My wife said to me last night….I’m done…I’m not going back to a KH.

I have to say that the WT did it all for me. And the program at this last circuit assembly: …Not part of the World was “the final nail in the coffin”. I knew it was over when she asked me if we could celebrate the memorial at home. I was shocked!! As I planned on attending the memorial at a KH because of her. She said to me…"I’ve been doing some reading and meditating (I used her laptop the other day and I noticed that she has been visiting freeminds.org) , I can’t support an organization that uses God as bait to abuse people, and I’m tired of the worshiping of the Governing body and the Organization… I’m not going back onemore."

So…I can officially say that my last meeting as a JW was the Sunday program of the Circuit assembly…Not part of the World.

I have to give my most sincere gratitude to the people that made my wife’s exit possible: the Governing Body of the Jehovah’s Witness. Thanks for your words and actions, without them, it would have been very difficult to get my wife out of your Organization. Keep up the good work, with the direction that you are taking, more and more sincere people will keep leaving your cult. Gracias!

Onemore

to all of you...there still hope!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I agree with you. The closest my husband ever came to washing his hands of the whole affair was the treatment he received from the "brothers".

• carla
    carla

Congratulations! Many happy years in your new found freedom.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I have to give my most sincere gratitude to the people that made my wife’s exit possible: the Governing Body of the Jehovah’s Witness. Thanks for your words and

actions, without them, it would have been very difficult to get my wife out of your Organization. Keep up the good work, with the direction that you are taking, more and

more

sincere people will keep leaving your cult. Gracias!

Onemore

to all of you...there still hope!

Hear! Hear!

Thanks.

Syl

• Gayle
    Gayle

May the GB continue to tout their "godhood," and free the honest-hearted!!

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Mazel Tov! Here's to life: for, it has only just begun for you both.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Congratulations to you both.

Also, some kudos to Randy and all the contributors at freeminds.org

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Congratulations to you both . . . that's very good news indeed!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I can't support an organization that uses God as bait to abuse people,

That is simply profound. When your wife is ready to meet other ex-jws, introduce her here on JWN. It would be an honor to met her!

• onemore
    onemore

I felt a lot peace inside when she said that to me…I knew that the struggle was over. I don’t care if she doesn’t want to celebrate certain holydays, or if she still wants to believe in some of doctrines that are unique to the JW. All that I care is that she is done with the Organization and the JWs, and that’s all that matters.

We’ll take our time to organize our life, and I’m looking forward to a normal future filled with joy, growth and freedom.

One of our first decisions was to get started on putting a little onemore in the oven .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit