Hello everyone..

by Georges. 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Georges.
    Georges.

Hello my name is George . I 'm French . I 'm glad I registered here . I am a Jehovah's Witness for 27 years . I am happy to know God .
    George .

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Bon jour, Georges.

Don't they teach punctuation in France?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I'mglad Iregisteredhere

Welcome, George. Can you explain why you are happy about it?

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos

Sigh! Georges If you haven't already noticed most of the members and the owners of this site are ex-jws or "apostaes". 99% of us do not believe in the teachings of the Watchtower nor do we want to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. This is basically an ex-jw forum. I'm really started to think Simon should have a disclaimer.

French Translation: Georges Si vous n'avez pas déjà remarqué la plupart des membres et les propriétaires de ce site sont ex - jw s ou « apostaes " . 99 % d'entre nous ne c roient pas dans les enseignements de la Watchtower nous ne voulons pas être un des Témoins de Jéhovah. Il s'agit essentiellement d' un forum ex - jw .

• moshe
    moshe

Hi Georges. I'm Jewish. My specialty is doormats- .-

and recycling, I am happy to help recycle magazines.

I love game shows, too- they challenge your brain-

Which answer should he pick to win a million Francs?

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Aw hell Phil . . . you've done it again! There could be a reason for there being no disclaimer . . . this forum welcomes current JW's

You don't have to chase them away everytime . . . or do you think we're a threat to their spirituality or something?

Sorry . . . A big HELLO to you Georges . . . you are most welcome here. Look forward to hearing more from you.

I am also a Jehovah's Witness of 25 years though no longer active.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Bon jour George. Comment faites-vous? Où habitez-vous en la France? J'espère que vous plus écrivez.

English translation: Good day George. How are you doing? Where do you live in France? I hope that you write more.

Peace be with you , and everyone, who you love,

ABibleStudent

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos

I chase them away because of guys like Moshe. He's clearly trying to mock Georges. If (some)people here were more respectful than I wouldn't have to warn anyone.

• moshe
    moshe

Hmm, I posted after you did- are you telling me you're psychic?

It's 5am local time in France- that sure seems like an odd time for a Frenchman to be surfing onto this website. Are you getting ready for work, George?

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Phil . . . he may be quite capable of ignoring (some) people, even if you can't . . . your post simply makes him feel unwelcome . . . let's try and bring the 99.9% down a little . . . don't you get sick of talking to XJW's ALL the time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit