Hi I'm new.

by sweetmochasista 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• sweetmochasista
    sweetmochasista

Hello all. I'm not really new I registered about three years ago but never had the guts to post. I'm still IN but want to be out.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Welcome, noob that's been on the forum longer than I have*. I like your name and the number of syllables in it. Rolls off the tongue, ya know?

EDIT: *not meant as an insult

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

Welcome sweetmochasista I'm working on fading but miss my close relationship with the friends.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Welcome sista. So what's it gonna take to get you out? :)

• sweetmochasista
    sweetmochasista

Thanks everyone! For me to leave I need a job. My husband is a MS and I think he'll leave me when I stop going, so I need to be able to support myself and my son.

• sabastious
    sabastious

How certain are you that he would leave? Would you prefer to go on alone?

-Sab

• sweetmochasista
    sweetmochasista

Like 90% sure. I wouldn't care if he did, our marriage is about over anyway (but that's a whole other story) I just need to be able to take care of my son before I leave.

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

sweetmochasista that means he's be Df'd cause other than that unless u gave him unscriptural grounds for separation which is only mention in publications and do to some serious behavior

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

This makes BabyCheezits sad. I hate to hear that Mocha.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sweet mocha..if you don't work he will have to pay you alimony till you get on your feet..tell him that if he threatens..

They aren't counseled to leave a wife if the wife leaves the religion are they? They never used to. Too many lawsuits if so..

Best of luck in your journey!

Snoozy (and welcome)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit